Steven James Lawyers & Advisers have extensive experience with property law in Sydney and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in a broad range scenarios including:
- Helping you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia;
- Buying or selling at public auction/private treaty;
- Providing information about the costs involved (including stamp duty);
- Advice for your Contract for Sale;
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’;
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property;
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’;
- Advice for meeting lender requirements;
- Arranging title searches and land enquiries;
- Settlement and exchange;
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments;
- Advice in regard to building contracts;
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes; and
- Representation in dispute resolution and at court.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced property lawyer in Sydney.